Thursday 18 October 2012

Sabah - by Ruba Nadda


Another movie written and directed by Ruba Nadda for who I admire for exploring love and culture delicately and beautifully, forcing people to THINK and ACCEPT differences!

Sabah tells us a story about love, culture and acceptance. 
What I love about Ruba is her simple way of telling us stories ready to consume - drink, digest and accept. They are absolutely pure, without any complications, they are so true as human nature and the characters are always fabulous, making us feel like one of them. They express everybody´s feelings and that´s why I completely adore her movies! Since Cairo Time I became her fan and today I watched sabah, which was edited 4 years before Cairo Time but still touches the wound of many people - the culture differences. 
I think that´s why I like her movies.... 



No comments:

Post a Comment