Tuesday 13 November 2012

The body is WISER

In one of the many seminars I´m listening lately on-line I had one which blew my mind. 
A very particular phrase kept my attention and gave me an A-ha! moment.
The speaker was explaning how much our body is wiser and serves as receptors of infinite wisdom. In a very simple example she explained how her body told her something that wasn´t working for her or wasn´t for her at all! It was very interesting to see that what she experienced was the same I experienced a couple of years ago in terms of relationships. I started dating with someone, who obviously wasn´t for me, and at the same day, some can call it coincidence, I felt sick. I had a lot of nauseas and really felt that something was going wrong with me but at that time I couldn´t understand what. It was obviously my body rejecting his energy.
The speaker´s example was quiet similar to mine, her body also rejected her patner´s energy after one day when everything looked ok. We can think that this was just a coincidence... but to be honest my body has sent me a lot of signs in life which make me believe in HOW WISE our bodies are and how many signs they sent to us about what´s wrong and what´s right for us. It applies to all areas of life and it´s absolutely amazing and beautiful how the divine speaks through our bodies.
Another example of that is the muscle test which I just have learnt some months ago and I applied already in one particular situation. As your soul and your heart know exactly what it´s for you and what is not if you center yourself and ask your soul to allow your body to answer you - as a receptor of divine answers - you will get the message. You will just get the answer because deep in your soul you know what it´s for you and what is not so you are just allowing yourself to get that answer in a conscious level - through your body.

More about: http://www.formulaformiracles.net/muscle-testing.html



No comments:

Post a Comment