Tuesday 8 March 2011



A very special and unique post


This post is very private and special today to one of my dear friends who is getting married soon.


To you my friend with whom I have been sharing years of loyal friendship since I was teenager:


I wish you, all the best that the Universe can give to you


I wish you ALL the LOVE you can take from your life


I wish you happiness, health, love, sucess and light


I wish you will always be surrounded by true friends


I wish you (always and forever!) bring your bright eyes fulfilled by love (and how beautiful your eyes become when you speak about LOVE!)


I wish your heart will always be singing in joy


I wish you heart will always be fulfilled of deep love


I wish you always remember and FEEL how special you are, how beautiful you are and how WOMAN you are!


I just wanted you to know how much you MEAN to me and how HAPPY I'm for you!
You will always be one of my baby friends (oh, how much we shared along? How many laughs, how many tears, how many confessions... since we were teenagers!?!??!)


I can not express how much happiness you fill my heart when you are happy.

And I can see clearly in your eyes how happy you are :)

So, I wish you the most beautiful presents Universe can give to you - Love in all kind of forms, Love is all kind of gestures, Love above all. Because LOVE is ALL and the minimium I can wish to you is ALL.

And don't ever have doubts about your heart... you followed HIM and how much your heart was/is right! I admire you. And I love you. May GOD bless you with a long long everlasting LOVE with your soul mate. GOD bless YOUR LOVE, the only one, the true one, the ONE one which grows everyday more and more, stronger and divine as only real LOVE can!

Love you sweetie Lu.

(And I will definitely cry tears of joy on your wedding day!)

No comments:

Post a Comment