Sunday 27 March 2011

After the storm you find the rainbow


In times of despair, in times of darkness I seek for beauty from inside out


I seek for GOD's LOVE, courage and protection, indeed!


... and whilst I pray for my protection and for the ones I love from my heart I ask for signs to guide me.


Guess what? I was just asking so desperately for signs when a song on the radio was saying "I know your life is going to change and everything will be ok"!

Through the rain, through the darkness I decided to be the captain of my boat, of my life, and so, I'm looking definitely for those opportunities to change and do what I really want.


I think it's enough of trying to don't see what I truely desire/what my heart desires.


So, I invite you all to see me dancing on 28th April and 30th April on East Fest shows because, who knows, just GOD knows, maybe after that dates I will take all HIS COURAGE AND STRENGHT to take a plane and experience what means changing.


Till then, lots of things should be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment