Tuesday 8 March 2011

In search for a song, for a million songs!


Other day I was writing how much intense I am as a person.
I am intense and I feel intense... in everything I do, actually.

I don't see things in a superficial way. I don't see myself as superficial person either.

Everything I seek is deep, is profound, is intense, just like my soul and I can't change it, I don't want to change it because this is my inner and true nature.

I'm so glad I'm intense in all my body cells, in all breaths I take and every spoken word.


* Looking for a song which describes my soul and some moments of life, looking and seeking tremendously for a song or a million of songs to describe LOVE, deeply love, intense love and the only way love can be! It never crossed my mind LOVE could be superficial, in my heart I hope it will never be.

* Looking for Oum Kalthoum' songs to explore the details, the magic, the divine and the inner nature we all are as GOD's soons/dauthers... the most powerfull force in the whole WORLD: LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment