Wednesday 16 March 2011



Stop listening to others!!

Listen to your heart instaed. Others can have a good goal giving you advices but ONLY YOU can feel your heart and ONLY YOUR HEART knows what is best for YOU. Others are trying their best to help you but just your heart knows what is best. Forget the others, forget the ego, respect your heart and yourself in the seek of your OWN DREAMS.
Live your life, not the life other's want to see you living in...

Keep meditating. Never forget you heart's will and go for your dreams.

Keep praying, for you and for others who are suffering in the world sending Love and Light!
I should have known this by far but sometimes when we feel disconnected and try to seek other's help we end up listening too much sounds from the outside and less from inside. What a terrible mistake we do so often...!
Today I woke up wishing for a better change, for courage, for my heart to speak loud till it hurts my ears. Today I want to change, I deeply want my ego and other's affirmations to go away.
I definitely want to follow my heart but above all I want to feel my heart - free, lovely and pure!
Yes, I really don't want to listen to other's! I appreciate all your kindness but there is a person who lives inside my heart and that person is ME and just this person knows what's best for her! So, thank you for opening my eyes and make me feel nervous because this completely express how much tired I am of listening too much and doing less.


My life is my life and just my heart/GOD know what is best for ME! I'm not going to do what you all think I should do because it looks better. Know what? It's not, at least for ME. I'm different from you and I take my choices. The next one is being happy, listening and open my heart to the divine signs I am receiving.


So, in these times of despair, anxiety, darkness I ask for GOD's LOVE, COURAGE, STRENGHT.
HE/The Universe is giving me all the answers, all the signs and I just need to listen to them without too much noise. Silence heals and our inner nature is silent and sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment