Tuesday 1 March 2011

I have been absent from my blog, I must confess, but too many things have been happening in my life, my heart, my brain...
Today, after almost fainted by the morning I realized that my body is tired as well as my heart so it's time to recover my strenght and my energies. It's time to heal my wounds, it's time to return my heart and listen to HIM.
I can't live in the coldness of a life.
If GOD is not cold, If GOD is LOVE, LOVE is warm and DIVINE and LIFE means LOVE why should I stay in a cold life that doesn't belong to me/it's not mine?
So, first of all I'm taking time to rest and take care of me. I'm taking care of my body and soul... step by step. Once again.
Asking for GOD's strenght and LOVE. ALWAYS.

2 comments:

  1. Hello!
    It's been a while since the last time i come here.
    Nice updates! :)



    "C.: I just don't know what I'm supposed to be.

    B.: You'll figure that out. The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you. "





    Julio Córtazar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Julio!
    Thank you for your nice comment I really appreciated it.
    Thank you for your kindness and for coming here!
    Take care :)

    ReplyDelete