Sunday 20 March 2011


Some time ago I had searched for butterflies' meaning and basically what I found is that butterflies mean changes. Another day, while I was being blessed with another butterfly, my friend who was with me said "it means luck!" and lately I feel butterflies in a very concrete way. I have been feeling that these butterflies are the answers to my prayers. They are little angels guiding me in my life, in my decisions and they usually get so close to me that I almost hear them!

Butterflies are absolutely beautiful and I've seen so much lately that I'm always asking everybody "Have you seen butterflies lately?" and curiously the answer is "no, not really".

Is it just me or the angels are really here to guide me and fullfill my heart with love and courage?

Oh, life is beautiful and the Universe is powerfull. HE always send you signs to answer your questions and doubts.


Just open your heart, let HIM speak, listen to the butterflies/little angels and allow yourself to feel their love and joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment