Wednesday 1 December 2010



I believe that Love never ends and Love is something you can't kill


*


I believe that Love heals and you healed me somehow


*


I believe that GOD change the course of my life so we could meet that day when I wasn't suppose to be there


And I thank everyday for the plans that GOD had for me


that day




I know what I felt, specially when I left you
*


I trust GOD and I trust my HEART - completely. Because it's the only way I know how to live, it's the only way to live


*


I still believe in us, that we can be one and breathe as one


*


I believe/feel my heart is within you and your heart is within me and our hearts beat as one


*


I just don't know if we should wait longer when one of us is starting to aching


*


I just don't know if I can go forward now... I'm too scared. Our love is too good that makes me scare (?) - What am I saying? I'm prepared more than ever! What I'm waiting for?
Oh yes, waiting for my fears to dissolve into courage... where is my sagittarius side?!?!
Explanation: Too much thoughts, to much time waiting, killing time and trying to be happy... Conclusion: I realized we can't try, we must be happy everyday, individually and together.
And I know you are not going to read this post but I needed to say how much I care today.
* Suddenly I remembered what a woman told me once "I prefer a bigger love far away than a little love close by". It made me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment