Wednesday 22 December 2010


The days have been passing by... so fasssst!


So, we are counting down to Christmas once again. It seems it was yesterday that I was writing the same "counting down to Christmas" post but it turns out it passed a year...


Today, someone asked me how I was feeling now that I turned 25 and my answer was: I hope, my 25 bring me the maturity and serenity I need. I'm living one day at a time and we can't change things in 1 day so I just wish maturity. Surprisingly that person found my face light despite all my tiredness.


I'm working so much lately, due my temporary job that I found myself wishing to sleep, eat and sleep again! My schedule changed completely as well as my daily routine... and I'm definitely different, I'm feeling different somehow. Maybe are my 25, maybe it is work, maybe it's my black moon phase... just GOD knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment