Sunday 5 December 2010

Day off -YES!


I started to work last week and 17 days of work (hard work) are waiting for me till Christmas.

Today, it's my day off and it never tasted so good! We usually tend to forget that little things that turn our life better and good when we enter in a roller coaster... that special coffee, apple with condensed milk... these special pleasures of life! So, today, on my day off I decided to enjoy these little treasures that makes life sweeter.


Living one day at a time, trying to meditate everyday and building my faith! As I said to my co-worker once everything is about faith. If you believe you can do it. I'm trying to believe because we all can do whatever we want if we have faith, love, courage and values within us.


I'm trying to find why I can't listen to my heart lately... oh, definitely I need my spiritual counselor and myself to find out what's happening. Till then I'm enjoying the emptiness and feeding it with my prayers...

No comments:

Post a Comment