Friday 31 December 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR

What I wish for you all is what I wish for myself.



What I truely wish for the upcoming year is WISDOM, HEALTH, LOVE, JOY and PEACE.
I wish to feel my strenght within, my courage and see/feel love everywhere!



May the Universe give us the strength we need to break all barriers and fears (I'm reading now: Feel the Fear and do it anyway).

In some kind of prayer please Universe give us the courage we all need to face our fears so we can move forward.


Give us LOVE to fill our lives and other's lives because where's love there's peace and everything is DIVINE.


Listening to a song or mantra: "You are invincible, You are infinite (...) you are everywhere forever more..."


WISH YOU ALL A FANTASTIC 2011 - LET GO YOUR FEARS OR NEGATIVE HABITS AND EXPERIENCE THE ABUNDANCE OF LOVE, HEALTH, JOY AND SUCESS! MAY 2011 BE THE YEAR TO REALIZE OUR DREAMS AND FOLLOW OUR HEARTS FROM NOW ON!


OM SHANTI



LOVE AND LIGHT TO ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment