Friday 5 March 2010

To sum up my week:


- I'm still trying to figure out the next step (although I already took some decisions);

- I'm still flying high wondering how I would like to be living abroad;

- I'm still trying to find out what I really want to do with my life (huumm...) but I'm doing everything step by step. One thing at a time!
The best of all: all options are considered

- I am really really tired and my weekend will be full of tasks to do! Work, study, work, have dinner with some friends, one interview and work again! Well, I will take some time to sleep like a lazy person in this weekend, I don't know how but I really need it!
Time to Love?! All the time... to love life and dance! But now... time to sleep. I can't wait to lay down, read just for a while and sleep, sleep, sleep!

As my therapist said today "I think you are closing a chapter and opening a new one".
I couldn't agree more!

No comments:

Post a Comment