Monday 15 March 2010

Where is your heart? Where is your mind? Where is your soul?

When I was with my cousin on holidays I had a moment where I said:

- "I'm sorry. Could you repeat? I was far far away now..."
- "Where is your mind?" she asked.
- "I don't know exactly, maybe is everywhere, I don't know..."

My mind is everywhere solving problems and solving problems. I have so much to do!
My heart is far far away and inside my cage too (I realized it now! It can be in 2 different points at the same time... hummm).
My soul is growing every time I allow myself to be happy.

Peace. Peace. Happiness!
I want to go to Egypt... again.

3 comments:

  1. Once upon a time, the wise one said:

    "Every thought we have created is very important, because their positive energy is able to give life to our dreams."



    Julio Cortázar

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so! :)
    But what happens if you have too many thoughts about things that you also want to do?
    Ask the wise one for me please :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Life is what happens while you're planning the future."



    Julio Cortázar

    ReplyDelete