Wednesday 24 March 2010

Tired and feeling sick
I'm used to do everything by myself and alone. Lately, I forget to breathe and I'm running on empty and sometimes, sometimes, I miss some support. I can't complain because I never ask for help and people don't guess what I need... but sometimes, I wish it wasn't necessary to say anything at all...
Despite my "sickness" (or alergy symptoms) I'm (still) replying (or trying to..) all tasks that I have to do. Afterwards I hope to feel a litle bit free. I'm sure I will. I just need to organize some stuff (and rest!).
I'm almost voiceless due my constant cough... Things will get better. I will fill my body with vitamins, hours of rest and my heart and soul with good energies and good thoughts.
Oh I need to meditate!
Om Shanti Om

No comments:

Post a Comment