Wednesday 31 March 2010

Today I'm kind of dyslexic.

In my dance classe I said to my students "right" when I wanted to say "left" and vice-versa... and so on... huummm... we all ended up laughing (of course!) but I think this has a word: tiredness!

Well, I have been working hard it's true but I didn't want to feel this tiredness at all (who wants?). Today I slept like a bear, and since my weekend I just know to sleep like a bear!! Tomorrow it will be different, I know that :)

More news:
Show: East Fest 2010 in Casa do Artista, Lisbon! More infos at the website...

Interview!! I was interviewed to talk about the East Festival in Portugal! Burrrr I really don't like to talk that much but that's it. It was great!!!! Let's see If I can hear myself talking in the radio... I really don't like to hear and see me.

I'm preparing workshop and dance solos now.

Preparing my heart and soul to be exposed.

Organizing my life (finally!!). Making decisions, changing rules, changing plans and seeing to much planes (I'm totally flying in my goals). I like my chameleon side!

Thank You God for giving me Wisdom to realize that at least I'm trying to do something with my life. I'm taking some control, We are taking some control. Thank You for being part of Me.

Love. Peace. Wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment