Sunday 28 February 2010

Now, it's time to breathe?

I've been totally away from internet due my trips. During 11 days I could forget some things from my daily life and learn more about/with other cultures. I met my friends, my cousin and in the meantime strange people and good people too :)
I had the best experience of my life when I was coming home yesterday. It was such a privilege to see things from the sky in the best place to do it... w-o-w! After that I'm a new woman, life is beautiful and I love to fly more than ever. Don't ask me why but it changed my perspective about something within...

Now, it's time to breathe and organize my life. I have so much to do!
Between university, thesis, work and work again I'm counting down for the 1st bellydance festival in Pt (which can also mean work to do ehehe...). But now, I'll let myself to breathe and sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment