Saturday 2 February 2013

I have been wondering how much time I´ve been absent from my lovely blog!
I do miss it a lot... writting, sharing information with all of you without wanting anything in return - oh yeah, I do believe part of you already got fed up of "trying" to follow my post´s as I´ve been so absent - sorry for that! Technological problems and lack of time have been the main issues I´ve faced here...

To make everything clear or everyone updated a LOT of things have happened, of course! As I mentioned I´ve attended a lot of on line seminars/lectures lately and shared some pearls with all of you.
Such food for the soul can not be hidden!

So many good stuff is out there that the biggest advice I can give is to Listen and take what suits you! Some authors may not suit you or you might not agree with them. It´s fine... just take what suits you! If you take at least one idea from each seminar, at least for me, I feel like I gained something already!

So far, some seminars which have some authors´name it has my vote already!
For example, Panache Desai... I can garantee you, if something contains his name, I´m there! I´ve registered already to listen to his words. His energy is absolutely amazing, it opens your heart with such wisdom and light that no other does! I do recommend him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment