Wednesday 20 February 2013

What I usually don´t confess...

I usually don´t speak much about how much blessed I am, but I am. I don´t speak often about my feelings with others, unless they are completely part of my heart and my soul, as few are!

A while ago, while reading a description on ebay of a book I laughed secretly to myself. 
There is definitely a difference between "I know" (because I can imagine) and "I know" (because I´ve been there or experienced X or Y). 
Just GOD knows how much grateful I am for being where I am right now, for all the ups and downs which make me grow so much and realize so many things in my life.
So, for this particular book was written that the story occurs in India, in Calcutta, and immediately I thought to myself that I´ve been there, I´ve experienced situations there, I spoke with the people and I could really feel myself in Calcutta right now. I´ve been there.

Curiously, the book is called "New Life" and I felt like reading it as I´m feeling my life will change sooner.
Everytime something will change in my life I feel a dark side coming up, where fears come from up, down and sides which I can´t recognize as mine. 
I realized it right now - my darkest phase is exactly predicting that - that something good will appear soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment