Tuesday 26 February 2013

Oriental Dance as a Spiritual path

Many of you should be wonder or ask themselves what do I see or feel when I dance. Good question and simple answer. I feel myself... simple as that. I feel blessed, loved and connected with the Universe. 
I´m not better than anyone else around me and I do not intend to be better than anyone than myself.
Oriental dance is for me the most profound connection and expression I have found along the years. Is my way of living, expressing, BEING... is my spiritual path!

To dance genuinely all dancer has to dance from her/his heart and soul deeply connected to WHO she/he is, accepting to be exposed and transparent to the audience. It´s like being vulnerable and strong on stage.

Many words could be written about the subject - why do I dance, how I feel and why I see it as my spiritual path but as real love one word could define it... FEELING. Once you feel it, you know it!

I declare here my profound and most deep love and respect for oriental dance!





No comments:

Post a Comment