Saturday 2 February 2013

Collapse day/night

There is something absolutely extraordinary about our bodies... They allow us to feel everything, yes, absolutely everything and make us stop when the cup is getting full of garbage!

In a normal day after coming out from dinner with my friend my body gave me a "wake up call" to stop my anxiety... I almost fainted, I went through 2 painful hours of dizziness, sweating, vomiting where nothing came out. It was like having a circuit breaker, my body said "enough - you have to stop". Everytime something like this happens I understand that something is not going well in my life. My body brings to my consciousness what I couldn´t see or was blocking in my heart. It´s like my soul and heart struggling to make me see something and I don´t allow.... till a point that they have to say to my body "can you wake her up?"

And my essence is a master in doing that, when I get into one point where my heart is exploding of not being heard then my body takes good care of waking me up! Always or almost without a reason I almost faint and I face a nightmare.... after that I feel relieved.... everything is ok....

I´m thankful and grateful for being who I am. Thank you.










PS. For those who are wondering if it was just or only food poisoning, I checked - it was not!

No comments:

Post a Comment