Saturday 28 April 2012

Some time ago I felt a strong need to go to Egypt. I didn't know why or what should I do there but I felt a very strong need to go. It was stronger than me that feeling!

I asked my best friend for guidance and she read the cards for me. Yes, I had to go. Something would change for me and that trip was the turning point.

Some days before travelling everything was booked and prepared but I was so tired that I was asking myself "ok, I'm going there because......?". Well, I didn't have an asnwer in my mind but my heart knew it somehow.

So, I went to Cairo first before getting another flight to my destination. At the airport I met one of my colleagues from work and it made me feel so happy to see a familiar face next to me! We exchanged our numbers and keep in touch as we think the same way about living/working and enjoying life here.

Full of excitement and tiredness I waited for the next flight... and I arrived to my destination!

The last day I decided to walk a bit and photograph one mosque that was being built, I remembered passing by bus and saying to myself "I have to come to photograph this mosque".
So, I went and I meet someone next to the mosque that I thought to be another seller trying to convince me that his shop was different from the others. I went, don't know why, maybe because I can't say NO.
What happened inside that shop was, far from my imagination, where I would receive something magic for my soul. I found the reason why I went to Sharm el Sheik and why I was in that shop talking about perfumes, oils and papyrus.
The person I met is an angel with human body. We talked, he read my soul and the palm of my hand, I cried and he healed me. I gained a guru from an expected place in my life. I felt a light coming into me saying "this is why you came here". At that time I understood. I went to Egypt to be healed. Now, I'm light, I feel and I live in the present moment.

Thank you Universe for this present. I thank myself for allowing me to follow my heart which has ALWAYS the answers! If I hadn't follow my heart I wouldn't be so happy and who I am today.
Thank you LIFE.
Thank you Universe.
Thank you Walid.

No comments:

Post a Comment