Saturday 21 April 2012

I was planning to write here before but I've been suffering from lack of time, jet lag and having problems with internet connection all over the world!

As usual, I've been super busy. Till here, there's no news about myself. Who knows me, knows I'm always doing something or planning something to do. The good news is I've started to plan the next East Fest Lisbon - Portugal 2013 with my dearest friend and dancer Cris Aysel. We both feel so much joy in planning everything from our hearts! Despite the crisis we both believe everything will work out better than ever!

 At the beginning of the month I also gained an amazing friend in my life who supports me in everything I do and help me to have faith and move forward with my dreams. The best part, I must admit, is that he is not trying to buy me either my soul to get something in return (as I've seen so many times in this country or... in these men!). In a short period of time we feel like pure brothers and I'm sure God sent him to be my friend. It wasn't just a coincidence. It was meant to be. For the first time I can truly trust a MAN to be my friend in this country. Finally!

In the another hand someone I thought to be my friend showed me his interests about me. There is nothing wrong about being interested about a person but I confess I cried once I got home. I felt like, showing his interest towards me was like forcing myself to change into someone I am not! It was completely weird and the situation made me feel really bad. Once again, trusting someone (MALE gender) to be your friend here is a challenge!

To add, another friend, is showing everytime to be very stressed and not supportive about me. I do believe she cares for me a lot as I also care about her, but sometimes, you want to help someone and you do not help at all when you try to assert something as the "right thing to do".
And about this I just need to say "there is no right or wrong in life". I learned with life.
You are you and no one can change you! You are the master of your life, as I am the master of my life & I declare I live by the heart and no one as the power to change me as I did not give permission for it!


Apart from some normal stresses of life I've been also planning some journeys to do, have been looking for books like crazy (I can't control myself when I see a bookshop) and I also have enjoying the wonderful presence of my real friends just to relax/chill out and speak things from the heart.
Oh yes, I'm very blessed about the people who sorrounds me with whom I can speak about God and LOVE!

The rest that doesn't suit me anymore, I'll deal with... asking for God's guidance every day and night.
I release all the things that don't make me good/are useless in the present moment.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment