Saturday 7 January 2012

What I just resumed today...

All my friends, despite their job position are humble. They know their roots, their values and they stand still to what they are. Of course, we all in our lives experienced to deviate once from our hearts and did what we feel to be stupid things that brought us harm afterwards but I also realized that sometimes we need to fall apart to come back wiser and put the pieces together again. Sometimes we need to break to re-born, fully connected with ourselves.

I absolutely love my friends, the old and the new ones that the Universe brought into my life!

Yes, I love my friends, those who can stay in 5 * hotel and still feel the same and being even more human without being fascinated by outside appearances.

I hold on to my values and to who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment