Monday 16 January 2012

Rome, 10th January 2012

Everytime I thought about coming to my country my heart jumped of hapiness and I could feel my anxiety for being with my beloved ones. I said to a friend that I would arrive in Europe and cry but the fact is that I was so tired of being awake almost 24h that I couldn't drop one single tear. While listening to my music I remembered all the obstacules I went through to arrive here, at this point of my life. I have to be so much proud of myself. I can see how much I grew up. I went through all these challenges and I am proud of myself.
I feel more mature, more peaceful, more sociable and at the same time more reserved.
It is funny how I define myself sometimes, like opposites! but the truth is that we are made of opposites which complete yourselves.
Today, I feel myself asking more questions, being truely independent, talking and having fun with unknown people on the street and trusting God, I can talk and give a bit of myself without giving too much. I can be true.
While I write these lines at Rome International Airport I think about my life... and I can't say anything besides I'm happy today for coming home to embrace love!
There is a place where we always found ourselves: inside our hearts, in communion  with our roots/family and in the arms of your soul mate.
Time to go. Let's see if I cry in Lisbon...


(Actually I cried while in Rome Airport...)

No comments:

Post a Comment