Sunday 1 January 2012

And so 2012 has come...

I missed my family and our amazing dinner together in the last day of the year, I missed my friends and huging my pets, I missed laughing till my tears come out and I miss the man I love... and 2012 has come!

I'm grateful for 2011 which gave me so much! I took important decisions in my life, I organized the hugest festival in my country which was so much special this year, I had true feelings,  I met amazing people who are in my heart, I moved country concretizing one of my dreams, I felt my heart, I fell down and I standed up again. I cried and I laughed, I grew... I guess I lived!


One of the most challenging events was moving country and feel all the ups and downs it includes!
One of the most challenging events was being next to the man I love and feel his perfume.
One of the most challenging events was meeting beautiful people, bad people and discover the difference between true friends/friends/so so friends!

2011 was also the year I lost a member of my family. Despite my selfish sadness I know/I feel she achieved the peaceful freedom she was seeking for so long. Somehow I have to be grateful because she finally met what she wanted to for so long. With you, sweet auntie, all my worries left. You took them away. I know you are just happy.


2011 was also the year where love persisted! I have a new member of the family, some friends got married, a friend is pregnant!


2011 was also the year where I inevitable met the beautiful people that are suppose to be in my life now!
Such beautiful friends with whom I laugh and share moments with. The friends of my new life.


2011 was also the year where I crossed many deserts. Sometimes I found some water in this desert and got through some difficulty, other times I just didn't find any water to drink. In resume I faced dark moments of myself, where I couldn't conect with my inner self and this has been my big big challenge of 2011! I'm still working in it, we will always will, but 2011 was pretty evident in this particularly area. It's time to heal, once again, it's time to grow, it's time to conect with myself, it's time to love myself, it's just time to love and be loved.



and so 2012 has come in a normal day, away from my family, friends and love but brought hope in this new year that arrives, here, right now for us. 2012 is a year of change, it will be full of challenges, more powerful than in 2011 I believe and it's definitely the year to transform ourselves. It's time to change, it's time to conect with the Source/Universe/God, it's time to release and let go all the egos and fears, it's time to be happy, it's time to live without sorrow, diseases and sadness. It's time to LOVE! Freely, abundantly, unconditionally!
It's time to live our dreams, pursuit them and be fully aligned with our inner voice/heart!

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment