Thursday 19 January 2012

It was another ordinary day of flying but this time full of beautiful white snow outside
The snow made my day and made me feel like a child enjoying a sweet.

I was working a lot and I barerly notice details when I stopped and in front of me was a lady wearing a beautiful necklace with a Nefertiti. I thought "How come I didn't notice it before?"
No, I think I couldn't see it before till I really have to sit and in front of me was that lady. I felt my heart saying that Egypt is calling for me and how much I miss it.
The funny was, she could be seated in one of the 200 somethings seats available and I could be seated somewhere but somehow we were seated in front of each other and she was wearing something very special for me... it was like saying "hi, here is Egypt again!".

Life is absolutely curious :)

No comments:

Post a Comment