Monday 16 January 2012

4 full days have passed like a tornado in my country and I'm already in Doha.

Once I land in my city I started to feel akward, I really don't know if it's normal after some months apart from our countries or not but I felt strange. 

I had a fantastic reception at the airport with my friends and family and some tears rolled through my face. These 4 days were full of people, lack of sleep so I could enjoy every minute with each of them. I felt tired all the time because a suddenly allergy appeared and I confess I didn't stop a minute but I do not regret. I enjoyed every minute. 
And I got the chance to assimilate all my time spent around the world while in my country. I stopped for a bit and I realized how much I changed. Still, I do not know how MUCH I am changed... maybe I'll always find it out along the way...

And I think that I'm feeling down for some time now. Maybe it's another desert in front of me to go through!

No comments:

Post a Comment