Thursday 8 December 2011

Listening Adele and feeling homesick can be a good combination in those moments when I deeply feel I need to open my heart...

Today, after having fun with my family through the webcam I ended my night wrapping the presents I bought from different parts of the world in these short and long 3 months and a half working as flight attendant in a middle eastern airline company. I was wrapping the presents and imagining their happy faces seeing the presents just because I remembered them... and I cried because I wanted their company with me this Christmas and I miss them so much!

More than wrapping presents I was wrapping pieces of my love to them, putting a lot of good thoughts in it. Just the Universe knows how much is difficult to manage sometimes and everytime I stop to think about my family, pets and friends I want to run to my country right away to hug and kiss the ones I love.
Not just the ones who live in my country but also the ones who live in other countries and that I secretly care  about in the same proportion I care about my family....

All my adventures, all the experiences and all the beautiful places that I've been during these short months make think about my family and those I love, about how much I want to share these beauties with them, to fill their hearts as I fill mine as an artist and person! The reason why I moved to the Middle East, although not the country I always thought about was very simple. I wanted to see the world and grow, as much as I could. I felt the need of growing so much that I decided to try! I must admit that it has been a difficult and joyful journey so far... more than seeing different places I've seen different people, with different way of thinking and habits. I met bad people and the most amazing people and I feel the most blessed person on earth for that!

I'm grateful for my beautiful family (pets included) and my adorable friends in PT and here. I just have to be grateful for everything because even in the darkest moments when I think for seconds that I'm alone, the Universe sends me a LIGHT. God and All the Angels are with me helping me in every battle I face, in every moment of sadness I feel, filling my heart with Love and Strenght, filling my soul with all the HAPPINESS I (we) deserve!

No comments:

Post a Comment