Thursday 29 December 2011

About RESPECT and other things...

Another day I experienced a sad situation. I took a taxi to drive me to a  place very near my house. It was a little bit cold and windy and that was the main reason why I took the taxi. After trying to negotiate the price we headed off to our destination when we had an accident. It was a very small accident, the cars just hit each other softly, not a bid deal for me.


Unfortunatelly, the driver who was in front of us didn't think the same way. He was national from this country and he just came out of the car, opened the taxi driver's door and asked the taxi driver to show him his licence while he was being rude and almost violent with him. I was watching everything quietly from my seat asking myself what is going wrong with these people...

I'm sure what the poor taxi driver was feeling at that moment. When I came out the car I could see his face. 
I felt sorry for him because I know who rules in this country and for sure most of the time it's not RESPECT but only rich people (whom I believe, are so rich that they just have money).

I thought about this for too long, trying to find answers for the rude behaviour of that man and I couldn't. I thought about the poor man... just God knows what is going to happen with him because he had an accident with a local person. 
I just hope God protect him from unfair destiny...

No comments:

Post a Comment