Thursday 29 December 2011

Choreographing...

Preparing myself to visit my country within 2 weeks where I will enjoy the company of my beloved family, pets and TRUE friends! I can't wait, to be honest, to step out the plane and hug the ones I love. I can't wait to listen my language, eat my mum's food, sleep on my bed with my cat purring, lie down on the sofa and laugh till my stomach hurts!!
Yes, I miss my family, my friends and my roots too much and 2 weeks left seem like eternity despite feeling that it will pass like a hurricane!

I'm also preparing 2 beautiful workshops in my country... and where it comes the problem: choreographies!
I really love to dance, give me a music, let me feel it with all my soul and I dance it with my heart. Choreographing it's one of my headaches I must admit. Everytime I have to do it, I study the music and I pratice over and over again and everytime what I do is different, every step changes because every second of existence is different! So this is my headache that I'm willing to overcome and enjoy! I'll turn this headache to a beautiful choreography that I hope to inspire everybody... and myself!


No comments:

Post a Comment