Friday 23 December 2011

Lately I've been very busy with all Christmas preparations! 

Planning Christmas night/day with my friends/family in Doha, choosing new recipes to do, last ingredients to buy etc - the same as I was in my country!
It's a new phase in my life, first year without my family near me physically and celebrating Christmas with who I feel like my family in a new country.

I'm celebrating this Christmas in a different way and at the same time in the same way!

I celebrate Christmas because I love the lights on the streets and the way my heart feels warm. I love Christmas because we all stay together on the table to have dinner or lunch talking and laughing and because we simply stop ourselves just to celebrate life! For me Christmas is about love, union, peace... it's about family and friends! 

For this reason when I thought about Christmas presents I thought about all my friends, despite their religion or nationality. I gave present to Muslim friends, Catholic friends or I don't believe in religion friends!

My message for Christmas is very simple:
We all are ONE.

God/Universe/Mother Earth never punish you, never separate you from your brothers and sisters no matter what religion they may follow, because all religions teach you to love each other.

We are all ONE and GOD is UNIT and LOVE.



I wish you all a fantastic Christmas FULL of LOVE, PEACE, PROSPERITY and BLESSINGS.

Ps: I even gave a present to my flatmate who is trying to play a game with me called "Let's see who is the witch here". Because I do believe I shouldn't enter the game because I'm not a player anyway, instead, I'm trying to show her that I do not care about games in my life, just love. 
And by this I'm trying to not get affected by her energy.... I just give love and continue to treat her well and try to bring her to her heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment