Thursday 1 December 2011

I should be used to this but the fact is that everything which is BIG happens when I'm not in my country. 
Life can not stop and all the BIG events happen when I'm outside.

Since I moved to Doha my life has been a mix between a rollercoaster and the extreme opposite boring, but there are events I can not forget as part of my life while living here:

The wedding of one of my best friends plus another wedding from a very dear friend
My sweet friend's pregnancy
My auntie goodbye to the physical world
The moving for good of a friend of mine, a beautiful dancer, to her country.

Sometimes it's just difficult to deal with every single situation... when I'm trying to reborn from one situation, other arrives to make me even more human while I'm struggling to open my heart more and more at the same time. Nothing has to be a drama but in fact I can feel that cycles are closing and opening, old charpters closing to open new ones.

I just wish I could just take a deep breath, relax and remind myself that I also deserve a break from time to time. And that's what I'm going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment