Sunday 31 July 2011

Sometimes we tend to forget how it is restarting all over again some process in our lives

After being hurt by a friend I'm trying to find within my heart the best way to heal my wounds, the best way to deal with all and the best lesson I can learn from that. We can hurt others with our words or behaviors without noticing it and for me it's good when someone tells me if something hurt them or they didn't like to hear. Sometimes we don't realize our tone of voice and sometimes we don't even know the other person well to understand that the tone of voice she/he is using it's their normal tone and they are not angry with us.

We are all different and we all need to communicate and try to understand each other. We need to open our heart and listen carefully to the other's point of view to deal with the problem.

Once was said that we can define how good our relationship is by the way we communicate and it couldn't be more true! We all need to communicate and show what we like or not because no one can guess how you are.

I had myself some discussions or misunderstandings with my best friends in my country and we solved our problems and I can even say that these friendrelationships are stronger than ever.
Sometimes it's a bad day and we end up like being agressive with people we love the most - it happens more than we can ever imagine; Sometimes it's just a misunderstanding or wrong interpretation of our body language. I seriously don't believe that two people are together in a friendship or relationship for the happiness of suffering! If you are not getting along with each other for the purpose of suffering then you solve your problems to continue to get along. Nothing is perfect but perfection can be achieved if both are committed to do it, to face the differences, to accept, to be willing to understand and apologize when need to.

It really takes a champion to say I'm sorry for some people. Fortunatelly I don't have problems with this phrase because I recognize that sometimes I can be misunderstood and make others feeling uncomfortable with something without my intention. Above all I do not intent to make others suffer. It's completely the opposite.

Communicate! It's the only way to solve problems but always remember that in a relationship we have 2 persons and we need both to deal and solve the problem. There's no more responsability for one person than for another. They have 50/50 responsability in this relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment