Tuesday 12 July 2011

We all have been in this situation at least once in our life and it applies to every kind of relationship:

What to do if the other person doesn't see/feel how much you love her/him?

I have been struggling with this thought for a long time and of course, as human, I still feel it from time to time whether is a new friendship or just a member of my family who doesn't understand that I like him/her.

I seriously don't have a solution and I don't even know what to do about it but I'm letting it go and realizing that maybe the solution is actually to don't do anything about it. I understand that each one of us in this world have a different perspection about life and we all feel or/and see things in different ways but instead of trying to prove to others how much I love them I will just stop trying to do that. Because LOVE cannot be explained, it just can be felt and maybe it's time to all of us to JUST open our hearts and allow ourselves to experience true love instead of looking for proves of love... it's just exhausting!!
So, keep giving love because one day they will feel HOW much you LOVE them!

No comments:

Post a Comment