Saturday 23 July 2011

1 month and 5 days have passed since I arrived in my new "home". I remember how scared and anxious I was for changing my life. I felt that I needed to come here, to experience something, maybe to find myself in all the experiences this new life could bring me, in all darkness I could feel. Above all I needed to prove myself that I could do it and I can. Moving completely alone to a new country and start from the zero point is never easy.

Lot of doubts rise up, moments of sadness also come up from time to time and believe me, if I think about my family, pets and friends I get very emotional and I cry. If my friends say to me how much they miss me, of course, I get emotional but it gives me also a support that in the other part of the world, they are thinking about me and sending me their love! And it recomfortes me too. They are my support to keep going despite all odds, reminding me that everything belongs to the path that I chose to follow in order to grow!

My adaptation hasn't been so difficult as I thought, though it's hard sometimes. Being apart from the ones I love is what hurts the most. Every single day I think about my friends, my family, my beautiful pets and if I stop for a while and really look within my heart I still know that I have to do something here... I just didn't find what!

Sometimes I want to go home quickly to hug my beloved ones but I also feel that it's not time to do it now.

I still have to hold some more months before I do it and in the meanwhile I'm trying to focus in my meditation to be schedule. The thing is I have been struggling with time since I arrived due my training. Every day I feel more and more exhausted and I have realized my days as: wake up, classes, cook, eat, sleep, eat, study, cook, eat, study, clean, sleep, wake up, classes, cook, eat, sleep, study...... in 6days work and 1 off.

Don't get me wrong, I also have had fun with my colleagues as they are somehow my family here (till I decide that I need to move again). We have laughed and made fun of things here and it keeps us going on with a smile on our face - and this is the best part!

No comments:

Post a Comment