Thursday 7 July 2011

Once a dancer, always a dancer.

While I was dancing one of the most beautiful classics of egyptian music in my "new" room, I end up, once again, crying. It's not because I'm very emotional (and my day wasn't that good so far) but because this piece of music is absolutely divine in every second! 
Tears also don't mean you are sad, they can also mean you are happy.
Actually I was very emotional dancing to this song feeling it inside my body, my soul and letting myself go to just feel GOD within me, blessing me and giving me messages that just you can feel inside your heart.
Feeling that my man still owns my precious heart and feel that love in all matters is Universal moves me completely. I truely believe in LOVE. Loving my family, my friends and even strangers can be the most extraodinary experience we can have. But now try to extend that love to all the strangers and all beings you know or even don't know in this world and you get how BIG love IS and how CONNECT we all are in this Universe. Love is Love. The most powerful energy in the Universe. Open your heart and just feel...
You are a peaceful soul, you are love.

No comments:

Post a Comment