Tuesday 21 June 2011

What I realized about the country I'm living you:

- There is sand everywhere. A very very light and thin  (if I can call it like that) sand that you always find inside your apartment just God knows how. I guess the sand is transported by the wind and reach our windows with such a facility I couldn't imagine. Result: a tiny layer of sand everywhere... can't stand barefoot feeling that on my feet.

- We are humans (I know this one... don't be scared) all over the world and you may find a person that becomes your very close friend in the new country you are in even when he/she comes from another point of the globe.
You can share laughters, smiles, feelings and words. You may have your cultural differences but if you are genuine, pure and accept each other there is no problems at all.

- Trust. In a new country we all need to be caution about everyone. You may find a good person and a bad person like everywhere in the world but sometimes when we feel vulnerable due our new situation we tend to trust everybody and actually we can't trust everybody when the others are concerned about making us bad. No worries. Just be calm, stay inside your heart and give them good energies from the heart.

- You will miss your family (pets included), friends and beloved one more than you can EVER imagine and you will end up asking you sometimes "What am I doing here?". It's normal.

- I'm feeling like creating more than EVER either. I need to create ART everywhere, everytime... I'm a dancing soul and nothing can modify it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment