Thursday 16 June 2011

Once again I have been missing my blog and my writings but lot of things to do have filled my last days.
After headed off to another country in a suddenly visit of 2 days I was back in my country again to pack my life in a suitcase... And I'm still packing! 1 suitcase 20kg, 1 hand luggage 7kg, another suitcase 32kg each in a total of 50kg. What should I carry with me? Which books should I carry for now? Which piece of me should I take to make my bedroom more mine? I would like to take my Budha and tons of photos... although the most important we always carry inside our hearts and I'm carrying my friends and family (pets included of course!).
Today I got very emotional indeed because my sister sent me a gift filled with love, my friends gave me special hugs, gifts, strength and beautiful words. I'm very blessed. Thank you Universe for the opportunity I'm having to grow up and develop myself, thank you for all the love I'm receiving.



I ask you for your protection, your Love and your guidance to choose what is best for me. I believe You will help me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment