Friday 10 June 2011

After 4 intense days completely off of the world where 2 were just for travelling I came back to my homeland to head off to a new adventure... but so far, the most aventurous was living by your side right under the storm. 
It was easy? Not at all. But it worth every second I could breathe your beautiful skin, it worth every second I could sleep by your side, it worth every second we spend touching our feets and legs, it worth everything. Really. And every time you think I didn't do anything, just remember how many hours I spend travelling just to have 2 days with you - under the storm you are within.



Every second with you worth it and I'm already missing you deeply... wishing your perfume and your hand to hold strongly. I truely miss you because I know you and you are/were inside the storm all the time and didn't allow me to catch your essence.

No comments:

Post a Comment