Monday 27 June 2011


Feeling blue - Part II

I miss my man's skin even when he doesn't want to know my name.
Miss his skin/perfume with all my guts, missing his gentle way of caring me under the (his) storm, missing his eyes when he is making fun of something, missing seeing him happy, missing his hands... and can't change it. Just missing too much!

 Missing my cats, their funny plays, their funny situations and their INCONDITIONAL love!
 Missing Paris as I never missed before.

 I miss the rain and feeling blessed for it.

Missing my country and already missing the GOOD moments about to come...

 Missing those afternoons of sleeping.

 Missing the blue sky... How I miss the blue sky where I could see the clouds and breathe so deeply....


I miss my readings (thanks GOD my bag arrived here and I'm going to pick it tomorrow, yes yes yes! More books to fill my room even if I don't have time to read all of them. They make me company and comfort my heart).



No comments:

Post a Comment