Friday 3 April 2015

My mind has been assaulted too often like a boiling pot of soup...

So I gave myself permission to make this soup a warm and caring one, full of ideas/conclusions... and I recommend you to grab a tea :)

People will tell you how a MAN should be. They will, actually, sell you the idea that they know how men are or should be, because they have experienced X, Y and Z, so they are credited to say such and that's the universal truth.

The truth is: everything is relative. I believe men are human beings above all and like us, women, they have their flaws, insecurities, and perhaps dramas...
I refused to buy "ideas, projects, plans" based on other's experiences (even though it gets difficult sometimes). It would be easier to simply categorize men or women, explaining that if he/she does A, B or C therefore it means X, Y or Z.

I choose to see people, men or women, as human beings. We all carry our limiting believes, backgrounds, traumas, energies, culture, religion, past, etc so all of us are different. 
If I do not compare myself with anyone in terms of experience and soul why should I, then, compare others?

Like that, it makes me go beyond what society has been telling to all of us for the past years, centuries, etc. It's by giving space to go within our hearts that we understand that each one of us is singular. It cannot be compared. It cannot be replaced. It cannot be reproduced.
Every experience, every situation is singular (with few similarities sometimes, I admit) and it contains the unique lessons that those people need to assimilate/understand in a heart-level and therefore cannot be the same.

1 comment: