Friday 10 April 2015

Yesterday the sky got richer. 
My grandpa's will was heard and he joined the sky to rest in peace.
As he always said, nobody stays on earth forever and one day he would celebrate the passage of life along with Saint Peter by having some drinks in heaven - he would say this laughing out loud, accepting the natural order of things.
Even though I'm absolutely sure he is in a better place now I would like to honor him today.


* In this moment I choose the silence. I wanted everybody to comfort me, the ones near and the ones far away that I don't even remember, to repeat all over again "he is ok, he is fine, everything will be alright", but the truth is, I already know it. So, I simply decided to be in silence to grief, to accept and to ask God to nurture me and ease my pain and my family and let it go.
My grandpa was known for his good mood despite all odds. And like that he will stay.
Thank you grandpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment