Tuesday 17 February 2015

One month ago...

My little cat angel got her wings and left the physical word. Her loss was nothing like easy. It is still not easy and turned out to be a turning point in my life. 
My pets will always be family and she was not an exclusion of this rule. She was/is always close to my heart as my companion, friend, baby, angel. 
Maybe a friend of mine is right: maybe we will never know how to deal with death, perhaps, we will just know how to deal with the physical absence of the other and get used to it.
I decided, during this mourning period, to transform her absence in gratitude and hope. I could have collapsed (even though I did so...) and felt like I was being punished, however, I sat down and cried the pain. I decided to make her departure lighter.
I decided to emanate Gratitude for all the amazing moments she gave me and shared together; for melting my heart and made me laugh... how can a small pet have so much love to give and add so much to people's lives?
I believe, pets are little angels sent by God to make us company, be unconditional love and, in some cases or even all, to guide us. They are the direct link to the Divine where there's just love.
Life is a gift.

As I write this entry in honor of my Tinker Bell, tears come down my eyes. I accept it as part of life and my emotional being and as life goes on and my commitment to live in gratitude of my sweetest kitty I know one day the tears, eventually, will only give place to smiles.

Maybe the concept of death has became clear: maybe there's no death but rather a passage of forms where the soul leaves a physical form but never dies.
I am sure my princess is well and happy, surrounded by love; 

I choose to live in Gratitude.
I love you my angel.
Thank you for everything...
Thank you God. It was a honor to pet her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment