Monday 18 June 2012

Dreams can change everyday. Yesterday I could have had a dream and today, after what I experienced I can have another dream. I do believe that new dreams are always welcome. That's what keeps us going on and on and seek for more.
Yesterday my dreams were different. Today, one of those dreams was acomplished - I moved country exactly one year ago. I remember all my fears, insecurities... everything! Today, I don't fear the same (do I? Well, at least I don't fear to live in Doha anymore eheheh). So, I made it... and it wasn't that bad! Actually, I'm very proud of myself, well, I really should!! What expected me was huge! I faced so many things in 1 year that I had to manage somehow... maybe this is the process of getting a real adult!
I'm facing my fears and my darkness (oh my, please, go away, give me a break pleeeease!!), I'm loosing insecurities from the past, I'm learning about myself and what I really want. My definition of love, friendship is totally different now. Today, I'm more pure I should say. There is no masks, there is no need to please anyone anymore, there is just ME, purely.
After seeing so many things in the company I work, on board and around the world (well, everywhere) shaped me for sure! I saw people using each other just for pleasure (feelings, where are the feelings, emotions, love??), I saw people being childish, nasty, arrogant, mean, stupidity in almost all kind of ways (maybe that's more, we never know...).
Once we get to see all of these things it's impossible to not get different. I do believe I did not turn out being a bitch but turn out to be more human and appreciate life differently as I changed and give more importance to what is real and from the HEART!
So, what others called crazyness, others courage... happened! For me, I just followed my intuition. I didn't know what to expect (at all!!), I said to myself over and over again "let's try" and I felt I had to come! It has been an incredible experience full of up's and down's and  I'm grateful!
Today, I have good friends here, people whom I love and love me back, I feel comfortable and know how do manage my daily life within this country (and its crazy crazy definitions of life). What makes a place is without any doubt the people you know, your friends!
I'm very happy for having such good (REAL) friends here... in this desert called Doha!
I know... you might be wondering: What about her family and friend from her country?
Those never leave my heart! My family and my REAL friends who live in my country (very few at the moment but the REAL ones!!) I miss everyday and I got used to miss them everyday... as well as my LOVE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment