Sunday 10 June 2012

Another passion of mine...

Is absolutely amazing the way I surprise and discover myself everyday. Today, I discovered (or re-discovered) I like the stationery near my house. Some places in Doha make me feel absolutely connected with myself: Virgin Megastore (at Villagio Mall which unfortunatelly is closed due the fire it suffered killing people - I'm still shocked I must say), Jarir Bookshop and now Stationery Shop. 
Some places fascinate me or I feel myself enchanted in those places, where I can relax, take my time to explore books, music and check all the simple details of life in a new book, a new pen or post-its - my lovely post-its! Yes, life is absolutely wonderful, we just need to STOP and FEEL!
Is it easy? Not everytime or not at the first sight (our brain is most of the time busy being negative or feeding an ego), but believe me, it worth it! It worth to feel umconfortable, set the ego free, set yourself actually free to enjoy the simple things of life! Even if it starts with a simple post-it that you are going to use to read books and learn arabic - something you were wishing for soooo long!

No comments:

Post a Comment