Saturday 12 May 2012

What Doha taugh me so far:

- To grow up! To do, to be, to laugh with myself;

- Things won't be like you want but how they have to be.
 
- To organize my time, my agenda and prioritize what is important.

- To recognize what really makes sense to my heart.

- To be with myself and enjoy it so badly!

- To (really) select my friends and feel blessed for it.

- To be stronger in my values and feel them so strong within my guts! (I never knew they were so strong till I face all the bullshits I did).

- To see clearly what I want and how living intensely everyday and every feeling can change the way you dance and express yourself truely!

- Things are always different when you live in a different country, when you immerse in a new culture and ways of thinking but this is what makes you lift up! and understand we are all one. We all seek for love and peace and try to do our best in everything. Just forgive and let it go.

- To be more human with others.

- Opening the heart to our energy will attract what is for us, people, situations, etc.

- Listening to the heart is the best way to live your OWN life and not with others expect from you.

- To see how much I simply LOVE my family, pets, true friends - miss them a LOT everyday!

- Real LOVE... how it moves our life completely, beautifully, deeply. The only way to live within our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment