Thursday 17 May 2012

Flying can bring interesting, emotional, sad and happy situations into our daily routine

Receiving a kiss from an old lady full of love where I could feel an autentic way of gratitude, honesty, humanity filled my heart another day, as well as, an emotional life story who someone shared with me.
Sometimes we don't know the impact we have in other's lives doing something so small and so big at the same time. These two situations made me realized that I really do things for the others without expecting nothing in return. I just do it with an open heart because, fortunatelly, my parents and life taught me how to be human in the chaos and to put myself in other's shoes. My heart was immerse in love when the lady thank me with a gentle kiss and my heart felt emotional (and the tears almost rolled in my face) when someone shared his story with me and appreciated what I did.

Flying is a tiring life that most of us don't even realize it. The most positive part is to touch other's hearts and feel the human kind in such small things of life. More than destinations, funny or horrible situations, rudeness and kindness, what I keep for myself are the values, the humanity and the simple treasures of life. Like LOVE. True Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment