Tuesday 15 May 2012

The importance of being... in the present!

Every time I get sick I always analize my life to see where I was making any mistake. I believe that when we get sick is because we were running too fast or paying less attention to ourselves.
So, it was with me. Of course eating a salad that it turns out to be spoiled was one of the reasons to get sick but everytime this happens I allow my body, mind and soul to relax to recover fully... and I analize how much attention I was paying to myself or not. The brightest part of being sick is to re-connect with yourself. There's no way to escape it. You may not even recognize it but you re-connect with yourself automatically because you have to give attention to yourself. You feel the pain, all the umconfortable symptoms etc and you have to slow down and say to yourself "ok, let's heal, let's stop and recover. I give myself all the time to recover. I'm here for you (body)". When you say so, or when I say so, I release part of my anxiety of being good within 2 minutes. When I stop and say "ok, I admit I was rushing too much lately, I'm sorry. Let's take time to heal and recover" actually I'm saying "you (body) worth all the time of the world. You are the physical part of me who supports me and gives me everything I need to experience the physical world. You are a temple and so I give you the attention because I love you, you are perfect because you are Universe's Creation".

So, yes, I was sick yesterday and one of my friends came to help me. The pain on my body was too much to even stand up. So, we spoke, she made me company and cooked for me something light and plain to eat. Today I'm much much better. I believe I surrounded myself by love and because I rested a lot it made me recover faster. Though, I'm still introducing food slowly into my body. Everything is plain and light for now. And some minutes ago I was listening music and feeling grateful for everything in my life. For a healthy body recovering from food poisoning, for the will of reconnecting with myself more than ever and for the beautiful and blessed moments to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment