Saturday 12 May 2012

Detachment

Today I was speaking with a friend about detachment. I had the opportunity to analize my life lately and I realized I am detaching myself from some friends. I was feeling really bad about it. I like them, they are nice people but somehow it makes me bad to stay in their company. I feel like I have to be another person or just half of the person I am... and I am so intense and rich! After the most amazing experience of awakening in Egypt some weeks ago I naturally started to detach myself from some people and I didn't realize it till someone asked me why I was so quiet lately.
I realized then, besides enjoying these people as nice persons they are, somehow they don't make me good. I really like these friends but I can not accept to be less than I am. I have to respect myself and ignore the social meetings which will afect my essence.
I struggled with this feeling for some weeks but I decided to let go. I have to think about myself first and without hurting anybody I naturally detached myself from bad energies I was dealing with. I like these people and I will always send them good energies but I should not go out with them just because they expect me to go. I will go out with them only when my heart is saying "go" and now my heart is saying "stay with yourself".

I do not intend to hurt anybody and specially myself.
I am just detaching from what/who doesn't make me good. It took a lot of time to see it. I felt really bad but I respect my feelings and I choose myself and my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment